What we do?
Our Core Values
a reputation for excellence and for being at the cutting edge of
legal developments - particularly in relation to human rights
issues. Many of our professionals are nationally recognised as
leading experts in their fields.
We advise many different types of clients with different legal
issues. We pride ourselves on always providing the best possible
service, tailored to the needs of each individual client.
services include the following:
(1) INFORMATION GATHERING TO:
(i) Identify Nigerian Migrants with legal and illegal status in the
diaspora, especialy in member states of the United Nations.
(ii) Immigration status of Nigerian Migrants
(iii) Welfare state of the Migrants
(iv) Indentify those imprisoned or who suffer various forms of
(v) identify those who need to be repatriated back home.
(2) LEGAL SUPPORT FOR MIGRANTS ON:
(i) Civil Matters
(ii) Breach of Immigration Laws
(iii) Facing illegal extradition
(iv) Deprived of their belonging on trumped up charges
(v) Illegal arrests and detentions.
(3) REPATRIATION FOR NIGERIANS:
(i) Facing punitive and obnoxious laws
(ii) Facing unfair trial and possible imorisonment
(iii) Unjustly imprisoned and persecuted.
(iv) Stranded and desirous of returning home
(4) TRAINING OF NIGERIANS ON:
(I) Immigration laws of the host nation and how to avoid trouble
(ii) Investment opportunities in Nigeria
(iii) Fund remittance and businesss incenives
(5) Welfare assistance to stranded migrants
(6) Rehabilitation of migrants who have returned or repatiated home
(7) Reintegration of returnees with their kin through relevant state
and local government actors.
(8) Skill acquisition program for the returnees as part of
(9) Publications- Bulletins, Books, manuals, magazines, journals
(10) Conferences, seminars and workshops.
LETS MAKE CARE AND LOVE FOR OUR SUFFERING NATIONALS ABROAD A
YOUR SUPPORT CAN BRING HOPE AND SUCCOR TO THEM.
YOUR POSITIVE ATTITUDE TO THEIR PLIGHT CAN TURN THEM INTO ASSETS.